Advanced Training In Next Generation Sequencing Analysis
The advent of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) has revolutionized the way we understand biology. The rapidly increasing throughput and decreasing costs of DNA sequencing has shown tremendous promise for applications in fields like biomedical, Environment, Bio-energy and Agriculture. While this opens enormous possibilities, the analysis and management of high-throughput data generated by NGS platforms has become a major challenge. Handling NGS data requires highly specialized skill sets and insights, not only in technological platforms but also in statistical and computational methods. These skillsets are usually not covered in regular bioinformatics programs offered in various colleges/Universities.
The Lifecode Technologies is one of the premier Genomics technologies and bioinformatics companies in India. The training program being offered at Lifecode Technologies is aimed to equip the candidate to master the analysis of high-throughput datasets and fill in the gap between theoretical knowledge taught in classes and practical skill sets required to “actually perform” in formal work environment. Immense opportunities await trained individuals in this area both in academic research and industry.
• Rigorous hands on training on Industrial projects
• Maximum intake: 5 seats
• Admission by an all India level on-line screening test
• Opportunity to be trained by scientists from best Genomics Institutes in India
• Candidates successfully completing the training have chance to get placement internally
Who Should Participate:
• Students enrolled in a Masters/ M. Tech. program in Life Sciences or Bioinformatics.
• Computer Science Graduates aspiring to have a career in the field of Genomics/Bioinformatics.
• Scientists/Research scholars interested in implementing Genomics in their research
Basic programming skills in Perl/C++ and Working on Linux environments.
Program Duration: 5 months
Fees: Rs 20,000/month
For more information, please contact at email@example.com with your CV